1) Legalization of School/University Documents:
- -Original school/university documents (with original signature and stamp of the issuing authority) should be legalized by the Serbian, Macedonian, Montenegrin or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina before being legalized at our Embassy.
- – True copies of originals and translated documents of schools/universities cannot be legalized unless the originals are legalized and presented as support documents to the Embassy.
– True copies and originals should be stamped with original stamp of the issuing authority and legalized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia or Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The aforesaid original certificate should contain details on the student, his/her studies, and the numbers of given school/university documents and their date of issuance.
– School/university document legalization fees are as follows: USD 15.00.
2) Legalization of Certificate of Origin:
The Certificate of Origin should accompany the commercial invoice and can not be legalized before legalizing the attached commercial invoice. Both documents should be previously legalized by the Serbian, Macedonian, Montenegrin or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina before being legalized at our Embassy.
Certificate of origin legalization fees:
– USD 10.00 (for one attached invoice).
– USD 20.00 (for more than one attached invoice).
3) Commercial Invoice:
The invoice amount should be issued in USD. If this is not the case, a certificate from the company (with the original stamp and signature) stating the amount of the invoice in USD in accordance to the official rate of the National Bank of Serbia is required. A document of proof of that rate should be attached to the certificate. Please note that the invoice can be legalized no later than the next day of the given rate in the above-mentioned certificate.
Legalization fees: USD 4.00 per USD1000.00, rounded to the nearest 1000.
Minimum fees USD 15.00
Maximum fees USD 1250.00
4) Commercial Documents:
– Commercial Certificates legalization fees are as follows: USD 30.00.
– Company Status or Registration Documents legalization fees: USD 75.00.
– All documents should be legalized by the Serbian, Macedonian, Montenegrin or Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina before being legalized at our Embassy.
-Applying hours: from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 AM until 02:00 PM.